Those who will be presenting at one or more workshops at the 2019 AACN Conference in Chicago, IL may submit their presentation file(s) on this page. You must be logged in to access the submission form, which appears at the bottom of this page.
Please note the deadline of Thursday, May 23, 2019 for submitting all presentation files. For workshops with more than one person presenting, please have one person submit all files from all presenters. We otherwise will not know the order in which you want all the slides to be arranged.
Format and Instructions
Presenters may submit their slides or presentation handouts. Slides may be submitted in one of the following formats:
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx or .ppt)
- Apple KeyNote (.key)
- LibreOffice Impress/Open Document Presentation (.odp)
If you submit your slides, we will convert them to the proper format to be distributed as handouts. However, if you would prefer to create your own handouts, you may do so and submit them here. Please adhere to the following requirements for handouts:
- Handouts should be in black and white format, not color. Please note that many attendees prefer to print them.
- Handouts should include three slides per page with lined space for notes next to each slide.
- Handouts must be in PDF format.
Handouts will be made available to all registered conference attendees. Please contact us if you have any problems submitting your presentation files.
You must be logged in in order to submit presentation files.